Thursday, April 29, 2021

PROBATE COURT CORRUPTION PART III: GET YOUR KNEE OFF MY NECK!

     The Derek Chauvin murder trial of Geoge Floyd that I reported on in my previous post is an excellent example of how corrupt and racist the courts are! As I stated last week, if Derek Chauvin gets convicted, he will only get a light sentence. That is beginning to play out now. They are reporting that he will only get sentenced for one of the three criminal counts. This one is supposed to get 40 years, but they are talking about giving him only 11 years!!  

   I have reported the crimes committed by the judges and lawyers in my probate case to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies in the Superior Courts for over ten years! They have refused to accept my citizen’s arrest or even take a police report from me! Sheriff’s deputies believe that they are there only to protect the judges and lawyers no matter what crimes they are committing in the courtroom and in the hallways!!

   My attempts to make arrests of criminal lawyers include Samuel Ingham III, who was the court-appointed lawyer in the Britney Spears case! Britney Spears fired him some time ago, and after my experience with him as my mother’s so-called court-appointed attorney, I can understand why. The fact that he is still working in the Probate courts and as a lawyer is a prime example of how corrupt the entire legal system is in Los Angeles!

   My problems with Samuel Ingham III began soon after Judge Michael I. Levanas appointed him to my mother. During this time, my mother’s home was in foreclosure due to an illegal reverse mortgage taken out on her home by the former co-trustees and co-conservators of my mother. Both co-trustees had been removed due to their criminal malfeasance of my mother’s estate. They took out a reverse mortgage on my mother’s home and did not report it to the court until they were removed back in 2015. The mortgage company found out that they were holding my mother in Georgia instead of living in her home in California. So they started foreclosure on her home. Samuel Ingham III did nothing to stop this foreclosure or recover the stolen funds by the former co-trustees!

    I had also filed a petition to remove both co-trustees as co-conservators of my mother when they were removed as trustees. One of them resigned, but the other filed in the Georgia Probate court to have the conservatorship transferred to Georgia and to appoint her as Guardian of my mother’s person there. My mother did not want to live in Georgia. Samuel Ingham III did nothing to stop this transfer and even reported to the Georgia Court that the former co-trustee was in “good standing” in the Los Angeles probate case!

    The other opposing lawyers in my case just file all kinds of lies in writing, and the judges just approve anything they ask for and deny anything I ask for! This includes the lawyers for the court-appointed professional fiduciary Jeffery Siegel. They do not even try to cover their lies up because they know the judge will approve anything they ask for like this is legal!

In 2017 I had filed a complaint against the Sheriff’s bailiff in my courtroom Charles R. Gee. Deputy Gee had refused to accept my citizen’s arrest of the lawyers in my case, including Samuel Ingham, and would not even take a police report. I was contacted by deputy Fitzgerald who was over the sheriffs in the courthouse. I recorded this interview, and I have included it in my Blog Talk Radio Show Podcast. During this interview deputy Fitzgerald informed me that he instructed the Bailiff not to accept my citizen’s arrest and not to take a police report. This recording documents him stating that the Sheriff’s deputies are only in the courts “for security” and have no jurisdiction in the courts. He tried to tell me that if I believe a crime has been committed that I should go to LAPD because they do not have the jurisdiction or personnel to investigate a crime in the courts.

    I have published this report to show the kind of idiots our taxes pay for in our courts. This level of stupidity, corruption, and incompetence should not and will not be tolerated!!  




 

Jail Probate JudgesSamuel ingham III History

 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment